Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Greetings Mallorca
Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:16 am by Admin

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Share | 

Brothers and sisters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby

PostSubject: Brothers and sisters    Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:05 pm

The first half of Brothers and Sisters Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset was moving in an interesting direction, with Kitty's battle with cancer taking centre stage and Sarah finally getting back into the dating game in Brothers and Sisters Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset. The family business was seeing success after a series of pitfalls and things were looking up for the Walkers in Brothers and Sisters Seasons 1-4. However, the latter half of the season of Brothers and Sisters 1-4 became predictable and tedious as Ojai Foods was once again plagued with a series of roadblocks with a melodramatic blackmail plot in Brothers and Sisters 1-4 that strangely disappeared as a result of even more secrets from William Walker's past being revealed. I think the viewers would prefer if the producers stopped using the same old tricks to build storylines based on William's dishonest past of Brothers and Sisters 1-4 dvd. In addition, the number of story arcs in Brothers and Sisters Seasons 1-4 floating around throughout the year was overwhelming (Kitty's cancer, Kitty's political career, Robert's new job, Sarah/ Luc drama, Kevin & Scotty having a baby, Scotty & Saul opening a restaurant, Saul's health concern, Nora & Saul's ailing mother, Justin/ Rebecca's marriage, Rebecca's miscarriage, Justin's medical career, Justin going to Haiti-- not to mention all the Ojai drama, flashback stories, etc.) Brothers and Sisters dvdDespite these drawbacks, kudos to the writers for getting rid of the Ryan Lafferty storyline- this was going nowhere and I'm glad they scrapped the idea. Another bright spot was Flockhart.I didn't watch Brothers and Sisters dvd box set the first two seasons and regretted it because it seemed like my kind of show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Brothers and sisters
Page 1 of 1