Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Who has knowlege of the wildlife? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Who has knowlege of the wildlife? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Who has knowlege of the wildlife? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Who has knowlege of the wildlife? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Who has knowlege of the wildlife? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Who has knowlege of the wildlife? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Who has knowlege of the wildlife? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Who has knowlege of the wildlife? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Who has knowlege of the wildlife? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Who has knowlege of the wildlife?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Who has knowlege of the wildlife? Empty
PostSubject: Who has knowlege of the wildlife?   Who has knowlege of the wildlife? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:05 am

Well I've been searching around on bookstore listings and the internet because I want to learn about the natural wildlife of Spain. The whole lot of it - not just books on birds.

Now I love birds and the thought that I may see a peregrine falcon or eagle as I wander around really pleases me. But what about all those other creatures and plants.

For example here in the UK we know more or less what the different insects are; we know what stings and what doesn't and we know what they are generally around for.

In Spain it is different. I want to know whether that strange flying insect is friend or foe :face:

I also want to know that I can look forward to seeing familiar and unfamiliar birds and mammals.

So far I've found reference to Wild Spain by Teresa Farino but by the look of it the book is mainly showing plants. Yes I want to know the native plants - but I also want to know what fish I may find in the lakes and seas; what critters might be creeping around in my cupboards.

When I find out any information that might be relevant I will post them on here.

:bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Who has knowlege of the wildlife?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living in Mallorca Forum :: LOVE SPAIN FORUMS :: Wildlife-
Jump to: