Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions Empty
PostSubject: Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions   Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:27 am

THE introduction of 58 natural gas-powered public buses in Palma will save the EMT municipal bus company an estimated 1.9 million euros a year in fuel and maintenance which, over the next decade, will translate into a saving of 19 million euros.

The figures come as a result of a study which has been carried out on existing 12 natural gas powered buses already operating on the streets of Palma.
The director of the EMT municipal bus company, Fuensanta Paris, said yesterday that not only will the natural gas fleet save the council money it will also significantly reduce the city’s carbon footprint.

For example, Paris explained that during the summer, diesel consumption increases by between seven and nine percent to power the air conditioning units, with the gas fleet, the increase is only three percent.

Majorca Daily Bulletin
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Natural gas fleet of buses will save Palma millions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living in Mallorca Forum :: LOVE SPAIN FORUMS :: Spanish News :: Balearics-
Jump to: