Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers Empty
PostSubject: Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers   Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am

HOMEOWNERS looking to purchase a property abroad could find that either Spain or America provide them with the best deals.
Les Calvert, director at Property-Abroad.com, said searches for homes in Spain and the US are still dominating the market.
He explained that many people who are opting to do this are searching for a bargain on a property abroad.
Stating that buying a home in the US can be “as cheap as chips”, Calvert added that in Spain there could be the chance to buy a bargain property from a bank. “In Spain you have got an abundance of repossessed properties that the banks are now forced to get rid of,” the property expert added, stating that this will drive the market and make it the most popular option for buyers.

Many of the country’s leading banks have vast portfolios of properties which they have been forced to reposses and are desperate to sell. Some are offering 100 percent financing and low interest rates.

Recently, Primelocation International reported that Spain has become more popular than France in searches for European homes.
Anyone moving abroad could consider storing items they cannot take with them in self-storage units.

Majorca Daily Bulletin
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Spain and America remaining popular for foreign property with British buyers
Page 1 of 1