Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Haircut before the hols and Creaclip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Haircut before the hols and Creaclip I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Haircut before the hols and Creaclip I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Haircut before the hols and Creaclip I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Haircut before the hols and Creaclip I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Haircut before the hols and Creaclip I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Haircut before the hols and Creaclip I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Haircut before the hols and Creaclip I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Haircut before the hols and Creaclip I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Haircut before the hols and Creaclip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Haircut before the hols and Creaclip Empty
PostSubject: Haircut before the hols and Creaclip   Haircut before the hols and Creaclip I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:59 am

Well as our two weeks in the sun is creeping up on us very fast I thought I should give my hair a trim before we go away. Now as I have long hair I've always trimmed it myself including various weird and wonderful ways of layering it involving tying your hair on the top of your head and getting into all sorts of strange positions.

Haircut before the hols and Creaclip 566984

This time I purchased the Creaclip.

Haircut before the hols and Creaclip 9k=

I have to say that it is brilliant. First person to get clipped was my hubby. I used the smaller blue one for that and it was nice to know that this time I was getting it the same length all over.

For me I used the big curved clip and after watching the videos on You Tube I chose the 3 layer technique and it has turned out great.

I did hold my breath a bit at the amount of hair I was cutting off and I did deliberately cut about 3 inches off the length but then it was down to my waist and was beginning to get split ends so it certainly needed it.

So I give a recommendation on this simple but efficient way of cutting your own or your family's hair.

Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Haircut before the hols and Creaclip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living in Mallorca Forum :: LOVE SPAIN FORUMS :: General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: