Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna española

Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3   Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:16 am

Please help me to make my Spanish dream come true!!

Two weeks ago I was selected to win a Spanish course of Don Quijote in MADRID, something I really dream of, because I really love Spain, the Spanish language and the Spanish culture, from deep inside my heart.
I belong to the best 5, but the only way I can win, is to get the most likes on my piece of text about why I definitely love Spanish! :)

Please go to:
- facebook.com
- like donquijote.org
- look at their status update
- like the FIRST comment, which begins with: "Me encanta el español porque... Hace algunos años dentro de mí comenzó a arder una llamita pequeña por el español......."

I really want to go there and learn Spanish fluently, because my love for Spanish is so big! With your help (one like), my dream can come true!
¡Muchísimas gracias!
Back to top Go down

Help me to make my Spanish dream come true! <3
Page 1 of 1