Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skotrhythm

Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013   Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 am

My wife and I are moving to Mallorca in early April 2013 (2 weeks) and we're looking for a rental property until late October 2013. We've found a few through some online real estate sites though I feel there's more out there through private rental that are just not advertised. Maybe someone knows of an apartment/house that might be available for this period? Or point us in the right direction. We have a budget of no more then 500 euros a month, not a great deal though I'm surprised at what you can get for that amount in Spain. Besides our budget the only other request is to be close to the sea :) Any help at all would be fantastic ! Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013   Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I don't know if anyone else knows of long term rental for you but it depends what part of the island you are moving to.

I am in the north of the island and 500 euros is the current rental price, although now we are moving into Spring and Summer the rate is likely to rise considerably. April to October is going to be at summer prices I would think.

There are plenty of private rental signs up on apartments but it is a matter of phoning the number on the signs once you get here.

Most of the Spanish people that we know already have their apartments booked for the summer months but hopefully someone else can help.

The free paper over here is Euro Weekly News at www.euroweeklynews.com which might be worth taking a look to see if you can access their advertisement pages or Mallorca Daily Bulletin www.majorcadailybulletin.com

Also have you taken a look at www.kyero.com or www.thinkspain.com for their rentals?

Good luck with your search.

Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013 587360
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Page 1 of 1