Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
two and a half men seasons 1-7  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
two and a half men seasons 1-7  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
two and a half men seasons 1-7  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
two and a half men seasons 1-7  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
two and a half men seasons 1-7  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
two and a half men seasons 1-7  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
two and a half men seasons 1-7  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
two and a half men seasons 1-7  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
two and a half men seasons 1-7  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

two and a half men seasons 1-7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morleybaby

two and a half men seasons 1-7  Empty
PostSubject: two and a half men seasons 1-7    two and a half men seasons 1-7  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:18 pm

You can tell I'm a huge fan of two and a half men seasons 1-7! All the elements of two and a half men 1-7 click so well every week, the casting was just perfect. Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer work extremely well on camera together. You always worry when a show starts off with a kid in the cast, how will they handle it as he or she grows up? In this case, no worries! The character of Jake is still always good for a few punchlines. The true genius of the show is Jon Cryer. His neurotic yet manic depressive portrayal of Alan is just pure comedy gold. Just like how Brad Garrett's Robert Barone was the best part of Everybody Loves Raymond, here too the supporting character steals the scene almost every time. I can't wait to go back and revisit two and a half men seasons 1-7 dvd boxset! I'm a big fan of the "two and a half men seasons 1-7 dvd box set" series, and I think that two and a half men dvd for sale is even better than thetwo and a half men dvd. First of all it takes more risks than the previous series and pushes boundaries with its humour, secondly it is a much more rounded comic production; the humour is much less dependant on Jake (a weakness of the first series), which allows for some more adult themes, the character development is much stronger (Charlie Sheen is less all knowing and lucky) which seems to bring out the best in the other characters, especially Alan, Judith and Evelyn (Charlie and Alan's mother). two and a half men 1-7 dvd definitely has re-watchability, making it a must for your collection. On an end note I will warn you that the first couple of episodes are a bit disappointing, perhaps because they try a little too hard to be funny, but after that you have some real comedy gems... dvd two and a half men 1-7 is in the top 5 of best US comedies together with some other goodies. two and a half men collection is becoming better and not losing too much with time. They are sometimes doing weirder episodes and not stick with a pre-set script, which is something "Friends" severely suffered from. If have watched two and a half men series more then once, and I am sure you will buy two and a half men dvd and to watch two and a half men seasons.
Back to top Go down

two and a half men seasons 1-7
Page 1 of 1