Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Missing costa girl seen in Thailand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   Empty
PostSubject: Missing costa girl seen in Thailand    Missing costa girl seen in Thailand   I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:44 am

Natacha Zabell went missing on Wednesday night and has now been seen in Thailand

We were contacted by a reader who reported that a two year old girl had gone missing from Benahavis on the Costa del Sol.

Natacha Zabell was last seen at 7,20pm on Wednesday night, but has now been seen in Phukett, Thailand, with her mother.

Her father has released the following official statement...

Kuno Zabell, a loving father to 2 year old Natacha is today in great distress. On the 1st of December his daughter disappeared and his close friends have tried to do their upmost to help him find her. The facebook event created under the name of 'HELP FIND NATACHA - Disappeared in Marbella 1st Dec 7PM', has reached a staggering 24,000 people in just 13 hours, and everybody wanted to know further info and the exact circumstances, for passing onto many more.

Danish Kuno, a resident of Marbella, has lived in Thailand for the last few years where he also found romance. Having met a Thai girl he thought could be his life partner, he settled down and shortly after a baby girl, Natacha, was born. Kuno explains that he loves his child dearly but soon realised that her mother was not sharing these emotions and circumstances were not at all adequate back in Thailand for bringing up Natacha. He thought she could benefit from being based in Europe, allowing her a chance for what he thought of as a better life.

In July 2010, he and his daughter relocated to Spain to live in his large apartment near Marbella. In spite of their differences, the mother was also invited to join them after having arranged her VISA, and she arrived at the end of August. On the 1st of December, without Kuno's agreement, she has secretly made her way to the airport and taken Natacha with her to an unknown destination. Alarmed about the disappearance and possible abduction - Kuno adds, "within a couple of hours I have reported the event to the Police, who has done next to nothing to stop them. I am very disappointed." Since then, the two of them have been sighted back in Thailand by a family friend.

Kuno says: "I am very thankfull to all the people who were trying to help to find her and I am very sorry for them being caught up in my personal story. I believe my daughter is not in danger at the moment, but the mother has expressed frightfull things as to what she is going to do with her. I can't live without my baby and will do anything to have full custody over her, whether by the laws of Spain, Denmark or Thailand itself. Thank you all for trying to help, it's much appreciated."

Read more: http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_28146.shtml#ixzz17AqHIBHk

Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Missing costa girl seen in Thailand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living in Mallorca Forum :: LOVE SPAIN FORUMS :: Spanish News :: Costas-
Jump to: