Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga Empty
PostSubject: Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga   Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:27 am

Both the AP-46 and the second half of the new ring road have been promised for next year

The Development Minister has confirmed that the remaining two sections of Málaga’s new ring road will open next year, to coincide with the inauguration of the AP-46 Las Pedrizas motorway.

Minister José Blanco however failed to give any closer indication of during which period of the year that will take place, simply announcing that it would be during 2011.

He made the announcement while in Málaga on Tuesday for the official inauguration of the first half of the city’s new ring road, sections 3 and 4, which runs for 12 km from La Virreina to the junction with the A-357 Guadalhorce motorway.

Diario Sur reports that the stretch will be used by 55,000 vehicles every day.

Read more: http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_28505.shtml#ixzz19XRZNZWy

Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Minister promises 2011 opening date for new motorways in Málaga
Page 1 of 1