Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery Empty
PostSubject: Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery   Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:30 am

Another man was arrested in Seville after leaving his house keys behind in one of the properties he had burgled

A forgetful thief is in custody in Seville province after accidentally leaving his house keys behind in one of the houses he had burgled. His target was an urbanisation in Huévar del Aljarafe, where he stole 22 gas boilers and the electrical installations from 31 of the 32 properties on the development.

36 year old D.G.B., who lives in a property adjacent to the urbanisation, was identified by the Civil Guard when one of the keys on the set he had accidentally left behind him was found to fit his front door. Europa Press reports that he has a previous criminal record.

In separate case in the Benalúa district of Alicante, a 46 year old man, also with a criminal record, was arrested after committing a bank robbery and then coolly walking into a nearby bar to order a drink. It happened this Tuesday December 28, the Día de los Santos Inocentes, the day in Spain when it is customary to play jokes.

As the bar owner told Diario Información, he at first thought he was the victim of a joke when the man, who had made no effort to disguise himself, slapped money and a gun down on the bar and ordered a rum and coke. His customer casually commented that he had just robbed a bank, boasting that he had bought the fake gun in a Chinese shop.

He was arrested moments later when police who were investigating the robbery came into the bar and took him into custody while he was still enjoying his drink.

Read more: http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_28503.shtml#ixzz19XS2K8qW

Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Bank robber arrested in Alicante enjoying a drink in a nearby bar after the robbery
Page 1 of 1