Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
New Decree on illegally built properties I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
New Decree on illegally built properties I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
New Decree on illegally built properties I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
New Decree on illegally built properties I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
New Decree on illegally built properties I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
New Decree on illegally built properties I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
New Decree on illegally built properties I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
New Decree on illegally built properties I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
New Decree on illegally built properties I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

New Decree on illegally built properties

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Decree on illegally built properties Empty
PostSubject: New Decree on illegally built properties   New Decree on illegally built properties I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:04 am

The Public Works Department of the Junta de Andalucía is preparing guidelines to be applied in cases of homes built illegally without permission.

Most of these properties are built away from urban areas on non-buildable land and the Regional Public Works Department are trying to establish minimum requirements so that the owners of these properties can have some security.

The decree will have three basic outcomes:

1. That the homes can never be legalised under any plan and face demolition. For properties built on land that has protection such as a nature park.

2. Can obtain the first occupancy licence even though outside the planning regulations. For example properties built ahead of the LOUA ordination law passed in Andalucía in 2003 that prohibited any home to be built on a rustic plot smaller than 25,000 square metres when its use was agricultural, farming or forestry. These will be looked at on a case by case basis.

3. Those that can be legalised with the consequences that brings.

For a property to become legal the process must not cost the public purse and money and the owners will have met the costs involved in providing basic services and infrastructure. In Axarquía only 5% to 15% of illegal properties are considered to have no possibility of being granted a licence and face demolition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

New Decree on illegally built properties
Page 1 of 1