Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meow07

The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! Empty
PostSubject: The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE!   The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Every space and corner at The Redwoods is designed to give you a truly relaxing home experience. Your needs are our top priority, and you need a place where you can unwind and have fun. Our amenities are generous extensions of young dwelling units and you don't have to look elsewhere for healthy and wellness-inducing recreational activities.

The Redwoods is within the proximity of many commercials, business, and educational institutions in Quezon City. Public transportation, including the future MRT-7, is immediately available outside where you can easily shuttle to different locations in the metro.

Location: Fairview, Quezon City, Philippines (in front of SM Fairview)

Floor Area: 45 sqm to 65 sqm

Unit Types: 2-Bedroom Unit, 3-Bedroom Unit

Unit Price: Starts at PhP 2.2M

(Easy payment terms are available thru In-House, Bank & Pag-ibig Financing)

For more details, please visit http://www.dmciinternational.com/outlook/Grace, click

livechat and I will gladly assist you.

Contact no: 632-888-3882/Look for Grace Valdez

The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! Dmciredwoodplayground00
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! Redwoodsamenities
The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE! 45438930
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img514/2482/theredwoodsbuildingfaca.jpg
Back to top Go down

The Redwoods - Resort Type Living Condominium for SALE!
Page 1 of 1