Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca Empty
PostSubject: Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca   Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Well we've just come back from a fantastic two weeks at the above. I know we have been returning there year after year since 1987 but we just love it and each year it gets better.

The people are so friendly and we totally relax.

Now trying to be unemotional about it and analytical I would describe Alcudia (and the whole of Mallorca come to that) as a mixture of all things. On the beach fronts you get the obligatory gift/tourist shops just like any English seaside town but within 5 minutes walk you can be amongst the most beautiful and peaceful countryside.

There are the most fantastic beaches, bars & restaurants and yet there are the nature reserves, wildlife, fabulous mountains; noise and fun or peace and tranquility. I would say there is definitely something for everyone.

Add to that the friendliness of the people and the fact that you feel safe walking the streets at any time of day or night is perfect.

There was some concern this year as to whether the prices had gone up and whether Mallorca would now be an expensive place to visit but I have to say that I didn't notice much difference to last year. Saying that their VAT has now gone up so some items may well be more expensive but the day to day necessities are still very reasonable.

I have to admit that there is always too much to eat when dining at El Leon Rojo and in the end I start picking smaller items from the menu as I just can't eat as much these days - plus my waistband keeps expanding :)

So all I can say is that if you want a holiday that is not too far from home; where you are guaranteed a warm welcome; where there are beautiful beaches and fabulous mountains and countryside then choose Mallorca.

Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca 424833
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Playa de Muro, Alcudia, Mallorca
Page 1 of 1