Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week Empty
PostSubject: Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week   Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 am

The President of the Council of Majorca, Francina Armengol, yesterday announced that the first section of the new third carriage on Palma’s Via Centura ring road will be ready and open before the new school term starts.

Visiting the works yesterday afternoon, she said that the new three-mile stretch between the Son Rapinya and Valldemossa exits will be open to traffic on September 13.

“The new lane will be totally operational before the new school term starts,” Armengol confirmed.
At the scene, she said that work on phase two of the 19 million euro project will begin shortly.
This will again be a three kilometre stretch of the third carriage way from the Son Rapinya exit to the Genova tunnel.
Armengol said that the ring road’s third carriage way is part of the Council of Majorca’s road improvement project which has a budget of 431 million euros and will be carried out between now and 2017 with part of the funding coming from central government’s Ministry for Public Works in Madrid.

Majorca Daily Bulletin
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Phase one of third carriage on Palma ring road opens next week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living in Mallorca Forum :: LOVE SPAIN FORUMS :: Spanish News :: Balearics-
Jump to: