Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Spain Local Guide Wanted I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Spain Local Guide Wanted I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Spain Local Guide Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Spain Local Guide Wanted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Spain Local Guide Wanted I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Spain Local Guide Wanted I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Spain Local Guide Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Spain Local Guide Wanted I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Spain Local Guide Wanted I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Spain Local Guide Wanted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bensh2

Spain Local Guide Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Spain Local Guide Wanted   Spain Local Guide Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am

We have openings for local guides.

Local Guide Wanted
About the Job
Become a Local Guide -
This job is just crafted for you if love to meet new people working outdoors at your preferred flexible work schedule. Your hobby for amateur theaters, interest in history and passion for sports are going to get you a job where you can enjoy each day with something different.
Shiroube has earned the reputation as the world’s largest marketplace for guides and connects the visitors with the local residents. The service of providing guides for travelers now extends to more than 3,000 cities across the world.
It's time for you to use your local knowledge and expertise for a very rewarding mutual experience where you can let our visitors enjoy your customized walks through the city uncovering hidden and secret places as you have all the required knowledge because you live there.
As a local resident you can better judge what is excellent, pleasant or pleasurable when it comes to the delicacies of restaurants in your town. Good food and taste can bring fame and glory to your city, and thus it is certainly meant for sharing. You can become a good food and wine guide too.
Feeling a bit hesitant as you never have been a guide before? No need to worry! You are only required to show something unique and interesting regarding your city or offer or teach our visitors something special, and if you are good with interacting with the people this job is just for you!
We don’t require any experience but university education and performance background may be advantageous.

Please visit shiroube.com for further information and apply to the opening.
Back to top Go down

Spain Local Guide Wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living in Mallorca Forum :: ANYTHING BUT SPAIN :: Classified Ads-
Jump to: