Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property Empty
PostSubject: The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property   The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:16 am

If anyone has been following my living in mallorca blog or Facebook page they will be well aware of the problems we have had over the passed 4 months The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property 869607

No matter how much you research the subject or how many years you have been travelling back and forth to Mallorca you are never ready for the stress and strains involved!

Hopefully by this time next week we should have the keys to our property and can move out of the rented accommodation that we have been living in.

Perhaps then we can start to relax and enjoy our new home.

The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property 587360
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com
Ambl3r

PostSubject: Re: The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property   The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 2:38 am

As a foreigner, you can buy a property in Spain as a private entity, with partners, within a company in Spain or even from within a foreign country. The fact that several Spain-based companies work abroad has made the latter option very easy, allowing foreigners to buy properties from their own countries without having to travel to Spain for contract negotiations and other related activities. Not only that we often see people like https://www.realestateespanol.com/ offering help with purchasing land in Spain, it only makes it easier. If you are purchasing from abroad, in principle, it’s not a must for you to visit the property you want to buy before making a purchase, but it is highly recommended that you do so. Not only will it give you the opportunity to assess whether the property matches your needs, but it will also help you to avoid scams and pitfalls that are common in the real estate industry.
Back to top Go down
Ambl3r

PostSubject: Re: The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property   The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm

Moving is always a lot of stress. We moved from Poland to Mallorca in 2017, and there were many things that could have been improved. At first, it was challenging to find a job because of Covid and the lockdown. To move and live in Spain, you have to know Spanish, even for such a touristy island as Mallorca. I now work for a Mallorca real estate company, we have a great international team, and 80 percent are expats. Despite all the difficulties, I don't regret the move, and my stress has already been compensated by the fact that I see beauty every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property   The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Page 1 of 1