Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tasha23

Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  Empty
PostSubject: Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic    Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm

The spurning of a legacy, or a sign of the times? Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic dvd According to a recent Los Angeles Times report, Disney’s soon-to-be-released Tangled, Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic notable for being the company’s 50th animated feature film, Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic dvd marks a major shift in the entertainment company’s strategy: Away from princesses, Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic dvd for sale and towards more “gender-neutral,” Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic movies male-friendly entertainment.
Reportedly miffed that 2009’s The Princess and the Frog failed to be the megahit that NCIS Seasons 1-7 dvd it had hoped for (despite grossing more than $250 million worldwide on a $104 production million budget) on account of its overfocus on younger girls, Monk Seasons 1-8 dvd Disney is said to be trying to bring “boys, teenagers and adults to the theater,” NCIS Seasons 1-7 dvd with a “romantic male lead as a wise-cracking thief who mixes it up with Army Wives Seasons 1-4 dvd bandits and beer-swilling thugs.” Rescue Me Seasons 1-5 dvd But it’s not just that Disney wants to bring more boys into the fold. Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 dvd What girls want has changed as well, thanks to the likes of, That 70s Show Seasons 1-8 dvd well, The Disney Channel:
Los Angeles Times: With the advent of “tween” TV, South Park Seasons 1-13 dvd the tiara-wearing ideal of femininity has been supplanted by new adolescent role models such as the Disney Channel’s Selena Gomez Smallville Seasons 1-9 dvd and Nickelodeon’s Miranda Cosgrove.
“By the time they’re 5 or 6, Sex Abd The City Seasons 1-6 dvd they’re not interested in being princesses,” said Dafna Lemish, The Office Seasons 1-6 dvd chairwoman of the radio and TV department at Southern Illinois University and The Office Seasons 1-6 an expert in the role of media in children’s lives. Lost Seasons 1-6 dvd “They’re interested in being hot, in being cool. Clearly, they see this is what society values.” Supernatural Seasons 1-5 dvd
The thing is, MASH Seasons 1-11 dvd Disney features have been far from the Sleeping Beauty model of tiara-sporting damseldom for quite a while: ’Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 dvd 90s movies like Pocahontas and Mulan weren’t immune to cultural critique, but they did star strong female leading characters. I haven’t seen Princess and the Frog, but from what I gather, it did as well; Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 dvd putting “Princess” in the title of a movie may well be a marketing mistake, Criminal Minds Seasons 1-5 dvd but it seems odd that Disney should retreat from a winning, How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-5 dvd even iconic formula which has already shown itself willing to adapt to the times on account of one hiccup.

Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1-6 dvd
The Golden Girls Seasons 1-7 dvd
Entourage Seasons 1-7 dvd
Mad Men Seasons 1-4 dvd
True Blood Seasons 1-3 dvd
Back to top Go down

Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living in Mallorca Forum :: ANYTHING BUT SPAIN :: Classified Ads-
Jump to: