Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Spain's Enduring Appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Spain's Enduring Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Spain's Enduring Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Spain's Enduring Appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Spain's Enduring Appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Spain's Enduring Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Spain's Enduring Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Spain's Enduring Appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Spain's Enduring Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Spain's Enduring Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Spain's Enduring Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Spain's Enduring Appeal   Spain's Enduring Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:03 am

Evidence of Spain’s enduring appeal to holiday makers and those looking to move abroad was demonstrated as government data showed 6 months of increases in tourist figures.

Also, over on our current affairs blog, Ryanair announced further expansions of their budget airline operations in Spain, this time investing in the Canary Islands.

With northern Europe being hit by a big freeze, Spain and especially locations such as the Canary Islands continue to attract those seeking warmer climates at this time of year.

In another recent report, Spain again topped the most popular country overall for flight searches with Tenerife, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Ibiza, Malaga, Barcelona, Alicante, Mallorca and Murcia all in the top 30 most searched for flight destinations in the world.

Maximum temperatures in the Canary islands for the last few days have been approaching the mid 20s, with nightly lows of a rather pleasant 19°C.

On the south coast of mainland Spain daytime temperatures were a cooler, but comfortable, 19°C and had lows of around 10°C. Similar temperatures can be expected for much of the winter along most of Spain’s Mediterranean coastline.

With the increasing number of budget flights, the best all year climate in Europe, and being just 2-3 hours from major northern European airports, it's little wonder that Spain remains such a desirable place to live or visit … whatever the economic climate!

www.kyero.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Spain's Enduring Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living in Mallorca Forum :: LOVE SPAIN FORUMS :: Spanish News :: National-
Jump to: