Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Disclaimer and Terms of Use I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Disclaimer and Terms of Use I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Disclaimer and Terms of Use I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Disclaimer and Terms of Use I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Disclaimer and Terms of Use I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Disclaimer and Terms of Use I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Disclaimer and Terms of Use I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Disclaimer and Terms of Use I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Disclaimer and Terms of Use I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Disclaimer and Terms of Use

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Disclaimer and Terms of Use Empty
PostSubject: Disclaimer and Terms of Use   Disclaimer and Terms of Use I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 am

The following disclaimer and terms of use apply generally to all postings to the Classified Ads forum. It is hereby also understood that any person posting to the Classified Ads forum has been presented with this disclaimer and terms of use prior to doing so and, as such, be subject to its terms as indicated below. By visiting this forum and/or using any of the products and/or services on this forum, you agree to the following terms of use. If you do not agree with the following terms of use, please leave this forum.
Love Spain Forum acts as an information distributor only (NOT as an information publisher) and website owner assumes no liability for the information or content posted on website. You expressly agree that use of the Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads is at your own risk. Love Spain Forum expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. It is provided to you "as is" and Love Spain Forum makes no warranty that Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads will be timely, secure, error free, or meet your requirements; nor does Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads. No party shall be liable to any other party or any third-party for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads reserves the right to remove any listings or any advertisements for any reason.

POSTING RULES
We reserve the right to remove any content posted on our site at any time for any reason. Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads will make decisions as to whether content violates any Terms in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. Without limiting our right to remove content, we have attempted to provide guidelines to those posting content on our site. When using Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads, please do not post material that:·
  • Contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.·

• Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.

• Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.

• Violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance.

• Advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.

• We do not accept ads for, or linking to, prescription drugs or pharmacies.

• We do not accept any ads for "dating" type websites.
  • Uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads without the express permission of the owner of that material.

• Repeatedly post the same or similar Content or purposefully post Content in an irrelevant category. You may not place your ad in an inappropriate category. You may only place a single ad for your product/service/item in the one most suitable category.

• Ads that have no product. Your ads must be selling something. It must have a specific product/service/item, It must have an appropriate description. We do not allow ads that just say, "come to my web site for details" in the description. While we allow you to post your site URL (only to page of your site containing detail of the ad) in the ad, if your ad does not contain the details of the product, including price or a price range, listed in the subject, it will be removed.

• Various product/service/item in one ad is not allowed. Only one product/service/item in one ad.

• ALL-CAPS ADS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. We suggest that you only use ALL-CAPS where necessary in your ad description.

• You may not include words or phrases into your ad title or description that are there for the sole purpose of returning your ad for more search phrases. Your ad must be readable and the content must reflect the item/service being advertised and nothing else.

• You may not include any text, links, graphics, content or other elements in your ad which are not directly related to the item/product/service being advertised.

• You may not include your site domain name (example: my-domain-name.com) into your ad title.

• Uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.· Disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads or affiliated or linked sites.

CONTENT
The information found within Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads is for informational purposes only and NOT intended as medical, legal, or professional advice. You must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads shall not be responsible for any Content. Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads does not pre-screen or monitor all Content as a matter of policy, but Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to remove Content which is deemed in sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of this Disclaimer and Terms of Use or any rules Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads has in place at the time. Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads may elect at its sole discretion to monitor some, all, or no areas of Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads for adherence to this Terms or rules.

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any Content to Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party. By submitting Content to Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Rules that may exist in such Content.

PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to us. We will not sell or trade your private information with anyone or any company. This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Please ensure you review the privacy policies of the websites that you visit.

MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads reserves the right to modify this policy at any time and without advance notice, effective upon making the modified provisions available on the Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads Web Site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these documents. Continued use of the Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads Web Site after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Love Spain Forum Free Classified Ads does not and will not assume any obligation to notify you of any changes to the Disclaimer and Terms of Use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Living in Mallorca Forum :: ANYTHING BUT SPAIN :: Classified Ads :: Terms of Use-
Jump to: