Living in Mallorca Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Mallorca Forum

Living in Mallorca - my home of choice, is it yours?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Ups and Downs of Purchasing a Property
Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 pm by Ambl3r

» Greetings Mallorca
Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm by neilmccauley17

» Spain Local Guide Wanted
Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:47 am by bensh2

» Looking For Long Term Rental April - October 2013
Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 am by Admin

» Love Spain now becomes Love Mallorca
Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 am by Admin

» Love Mallorca Forum?
Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:58 pm by Admin

» Lack of Mallorca Forums
Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 am by Admin

» Return to Mallorca
Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am by Admin

» "Che" Guevara
Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 am by Admin

Similar topics
Facebook Living in Mallorca
Favourite Links
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Living in Mallorca Forum on your social bookmarking website
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Visits

Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida Empty
PostSubject: Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida   Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 pm

The tragedy happened in the Carmen area of the city on Saturday night

A 21 year old man killed his 56 year old father by stabbing him in the neck, and then killed himself instantly by jumping from a fifth floor balcony in Calle Pintor Pedro Lores in the Carmen district of Murcia.

It happened on Saturday night at 9pm when the emergency services were advised that a man had been seriously injured with a stab wound to the neck. When police, fire and health workers arrived at the scene, they found the body of the son on the pavement. The father remained alive but died shortly after the arrival of the health teams.

Neighbours have described the family as ‘exemplary’ and say they have lived in the barrio for 20 years. They are baffled by what has happened.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lovespainforum.com

Man kills his father and then commits suicide in Murcia, Costa Cálida
Page 1 of 1